- Binet J-L ym. Perspectives on the use of new diagnostic tools in the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood 2006, 107: 859-861
- Cazin BF ym. Oral Fludarabine Phosphate and Cyclophosphamide in Previously Untreated CLL: Final Response and Follow-Up in 75 Patients. Blood 2003, 102, abst. 1598
- Hallek M ym. Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia: a report from the InternationalWorkshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia updating the National Cancer Institute–Working Group 1996 guidelines. Blood 2008, 111: 5446
- Damle RN ym. Ig V Gene Mutation Status and CD38 Expression As Novel Prognostic Indicators in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Blood 1999, 94: 1840-1847
- Döhner H ym. Genomic Aberrations and Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. N Engl J Med 2000, 343: 1910-1916
- Fischer K ym. Bendamustinein Combination with Rituximab (BR) for Patients with Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL): A Multicentre Phase II Trial of the German CLL Study Group (GCLLSG).Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts), Nov 2007; 110: 3106.
- Keating MJ ym. Early Results of a Chemoimmunotherapy Regimen of Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab As Initial Therapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, J Clin Oncol 2005, 23: 4079-4088
- Keating MJ ym. Management guidelines for use of alemtuzumab in B-cell chronic lympho-cytic leukemia. Clin Lymph 2004, 4: 220-227
- Knauf W ym. BendamustineVersus Chlorambucil in Treatment-Naive Patients with B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-CLL): Results of an International Phase III Study.
- Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts), Nov 2007; 110: 2043.
- Lamanna N ym. Pentostatin, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab Is an Active, Well-Tolerated Regimen for Patients With Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. J Clin Oncol 2006, 24:1575-1581
- Lundin J ym. Phase II trial of subcutaneous anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) as first-line treatment for patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL). Blood 2002, 100: 768-773
- Moreno C ym. Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation May Overcome the Adverse Prognosis of Unmutated VH Gene in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. J Clin Oncol 2005, 23: 3433-3438
- Moreton P ym. Eradication of Minimal Residual Disease in B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia After Alem-tuzumab Therapy Is Associated With Prolonged Survival. J Clin Oncol 2005, 23: 2971-2979
- Oscier DG ym. Multivariate analysis of prognostic factors in CLL: clinical stage, IGVH gene mutational status, and loss or mutation of the p53 gene are independent prognostic factors. Blood 2002, 100: 1177-1184
- Rawston AC ym. Quantitation of minimal disease levels in chronic lymphocytic leukemia using a sensitive flow cytometric assay improves the prediction of outcome and can be used to optimize therapy. Blood 2001, 98: 29-35
- Schroers R ym. Combined analysis of ZAP-70 and CD38 expression as a predictor of disease progression in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Leukemia 2005, 19: 750-758
- Shanafelt ym. Prognosis at diagnosis: integrating molecular biologic insights into clinical practice for patients with CLL. Blood 2004, 103: 1202-1210
- Sorror ML ym. Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation After Nonmyeloablative Conditioning for Advanced Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. J Clin Oncol 2005, 23: 3819-3829
- Thursky KA ym. Spectrum of infection, risk and recommendations for prophylaxis and screening among patients with lymphoproliferative disorders treated with alemtuzumab. Br J Haematol 2006, 132: 2-12
- Wierda WG ym. Novel Immune-Based Treatment Strategies for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. J Clin Oncol 2005, 23: 6325-5332
- PettittARym. Alemtuzumab in combination with high-dose methylprednisolone is a logical, feasible and highly active therapeutic regimen in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients with p53 defects. Leukemia 2006, 20: 1441-1445
Lauri Mäkinen - 27.05.2015 - 16:49