In this page you will find instructions on how to use the Enest1st substudies eCRF system (FHRB).
For any questions, please contact Kimmo Porkka. He will also provide you with a user name and a password.
Please do not use the browser back button for navigating in the database, instead use the backarrow marked as:
1. Logging in
- use the link provided by email to access the eCRF database (FHRB)
- enter username and password
- enter session-specific 4-character code sent to you by SMS
2. Searching patients and editing data
- Click Search. Enter data to the fields you want to use in the search (e.g. patient number). Click "Search"
- Select the patient by clicking the Patient id link (blue)
- Click on the follow-up date link you want to edit
- Click update follow-up to edit the data fields. click Save when done
3. Adding a new follow-up time-point and data
- Click "Add new follow-up"
- Important: select the correct input form "CML - Krooninen myelooinen leukemia/ Novartis Enest1st substudies". Should be the default form for the data entry, but if you see strange varieable fields in Finnish, the form is incorrect!
- Enter follow-up date from which you are inputting data. Follow-up date is the date when the sample was taken, not the analysis date. Click Next
- Click on the "+" sign to open data entry fields to the substudy you want to enter data to. Click Save when done.
4. Adding a new patient (optional - all patients are pre-entered)
- Click "Add new patient"
- Enter data in the fields, denotes a required field. Please note date format (ddmmyyyy), no periods! Click the Save button when done
- Add diagnosis to this patient by clicking "Add new diagnosis"
- Select "CML - Krooninen myelooinen leukemia". Enter hospital and date of diagnosis (ddmmyyyy). Click Save
- Click Save once more (you won't be inputting diagnostic data)
- Add correct study to this patient by clicking "Add new study". Select "Novartis Enest1st substudies" and click Next
- Enter study patient number and the start date (date of signing the consent). Click Save